Online Learning Accessibility
- 2 Hours Estimated Length
- Self-Paced Online
- Access: One Year
- .2 IACET CEUs / 2 HRCIs / 2 SHRMs
Learn federal regulations and best practices for online learning accessibility. This course, based on innovative content from the National Institute of Online Learning, will help you ensure that all students have equal access to your content.
Who Is It For?
This course will benefit anyone interested in participating in the creation of online learning opportunities. From course instructors to administrators, this course supplies you with the knowledge to advocate for and implement online learning accessibility best practices.
In developing any online learning material, federal regulations require adherence to specific accessibility standards. This can be a major roadblock to an organization trying to develop online coursework. This course prepares you to add value to your organization and benefit your students.
- Gain knowledge about online learning accessibility and its core components
- Discuss the online learning accessibility level of your organization's learning content
- Explain WCAG and ISO accessibility standards
- Discuss federal accessibility requirements
- Outline key methods to make online learning accessible
- Discuss best practices for online learning accessibility
About the National Institute of Online Learning
MindEdge's National Institute of Online Learning, which was founded in 2012 with the goal to improve the quality and effectiveness of online learning, especially for adult learners, by promoting best practices and innovation in the field.