Certificate in Managing Change and Resolving Conflict
- 31.5 Hours Estimated Length
- Self-Paced Online
- Access: One Year
- 3.1 CEU's/32 HRCIs/25 PDUs
In the best of times, leaders are often charged with the difficult tasks of managing change and dealing with complex workplace situations. The ability to excel at those tasks becomes increasingly critical when faced with outside threats like COVID-19. This certificate will provide you with the knowledge and tools to manage change and communicate with your employees and customers alike.
Who Is It For?
This program will help both current managers, and those advancing in the management ranks, by providing the necessary knowledge and skills to manage difficult situations.
The courses in this certificate present strategies that managers can use to help deal with conflict, with case studies and scenarios that highlight key issues.
Each of the seven courses in this suite offers examples, videos from practitioners and experts, interactive games and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Certificate courses include
- Introduction to Managing Change and Resolving Conflict
- Leading and Managing Change
- Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
- Communicating Collaboratively
- Handling Workplace Conflict
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- Negotiations: Resolving Disputes