Introduction to Grant Writing
- 5 Hours Estimated Length
- Self-Paced Online
- Access: One Year
- .5 CEUs/5 HRCIs
Writing grants is often a critical part of gaining funding for any nonprofit organization's mission. Learn to align the needs of your nonprofit with funding sources.
Who Is It For?
This introductory-level course offers a guide to anyone interested in the basics of grant writing. The course explores the relationship between grant writing and an organization's strategy for fundraising. It also outlines the six stages of grant writing and highlights grant writing best practices.
You will learn to
- Research grant makers and available grants
- Establish relationships with potential funders
- Understand the grant writing process
- Explore tools and techniques employed in writing the grant proposal
- Follow best practices for grant writing