Introduction to Grant Writing
.5 CEUs | 5 HRCIs
“This was a great resource as my first exposure to Grant Writing. Grant Writing is one of many hats I will wear in my role. I am excited to put this information to use.”
Writing grants is often a critical part of gaining funding for any nonprofit organization's mission. Learn to align the needs of your nonprofit with funding sources.
Who Is It For?
This introductory-level course offers a guide to anyone interested in the basics of grant writing. The course explores the relationship between grant writing and an organization's strategy for fundraising. It also outlines the six stages of grant writing and highlights grant writing best practices.
You will learn to:
- Research grantmakers and available grants
- Establish relationships with potential funders
- Outline the grant writing process
- Explore tools and techniques employed in writing the grant proposal
- Follow best practices for grant writing
Powered by MindEdge