The Five Keys of Managing Any Project
- 12 Hours Estimated Length
- Hybrid Virtual/In-class
- Classes begin March 2, 2021
- 1.2 CEUs
Organizations today, as well as life, are full of projects to be completed. Not everyone will want to be a professional project manager or will have the opportunity to lead a large project during their career. However, EVERYONE will be responsible for a project of their own, whether it be planning for college, or planning to remodel a house. We all lead projects all the time.
This course gives the everyday person the knowledge needed to be more effective in their life.
Project management skills are useful to everyone. Those that attend this course will experience:
- Higher project completion rates
- Achievement of personal and career goals
- Less reactionary moments and crises
- Better communication with people around them
Who Is It For?
The program is intended for people of all careers, disciplines and interest. The skills learned here are life-long skills that are valuable today and every day. Learn to be more effective in what you do and achieve the goals you want to achieve.
This course introduces the participant to the globally accepted project management framework and can be built upon to earn your professional project management credentials. In the course, we'll cover each of the five keys, their importance, and strategies to change behavior to experience project success.
Class Meeting Schedule
- March 2 - Virtual 2 hours
- March 4 - Live 4 hours
- March 9 - Virtual 2 hours
- March 11 -- Virtual 2 hours
- March 18 -- Virtual 2 hours
Course Outline by Session
- Session One: The project charter, stakeholders, and communication – virtual live
- Session Two: The project schedule – in-person workshop
- Session Three: Managing risks and issues – virtual live
- Session Four: Best practices for status reports, meetings – virtual live
- Session Five: Project presentations – virtual live
Class and group assignments after each virtual session.