Flex MBA Tuition and Financial Aid
As you explore our program and discover if the Stetson Flex MBA program is a fit for your professional and personal aspirations, our team is equipped to help you navigate the financial requirements through coordination of corporate tuition reimbursement, financial aid or self-pay methods.
The Flex MBA is an inclusive program. The tuition cost covers a range of added benefits. Details like registration, scheduling, and meals are taken care of by the program's assistant director, allowing you to devote your full attention to your courses and building relationships with your cohort.
- International consulting experience
- Meals on in-person class meeting days
- Leadership diagnostic tools
- Individual career coaching
|Tuition and Fees - Spring 2020*|
|Per Credit Hour||$1,300|
|Total Program Cost||$46,800|
*Anticipated tuition, subject to change
Financial Aid Available
Some options for financing your education include:
- Check with your employer to explore the availability and use of tuition assistance benefits. Many organizations will offer some level of financial support.
- You may qualify for federal Stafford loans through the FAFSA.
- Explore student loans offered through outside financial institutions.
If you have questions about federal student aid, please contact the university's Office of Student Financial Planning at 386-822-7120 or email@example.com.