Stetson University's Graduate Admissions office accepts applications for all graduate business programs on a rolling basis. In order to prepare you for admission to your program of choice, the priority application dates listed below secure first priority for class registration. The final application date ensures that your application will be reviewed in a timely fashion and given ample time for class registration, managing tuition and funding options.
- Priority Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Final Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Priority Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Final Deadline: April 1, 2023
Required Application Materials
- Application for Admission
- $50 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Resume - listing your professional and educational history, including any honors, certifications, designations, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Personal Statement - addressing your career goals, your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree, and why you want to attend the Stetson University School of Business Administration.
Consideration of admission to the MAcc program is dependent upon the completion of an application file with the required documents listed above.
Your application materials should be sent to Stetson University via any one of the following methods:
Stetson University Office of Graduate Admissions
421 N. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, Florida 32723
Email: [email protected]
International Students/Students Who Attended Foreign Institutions
The following additional requirements apply to international applicants and domestic applicants who attended foreign institutions:
Submit your transcripts
Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended as well as a listing of courses in progress that includes course names, course numbers and numbers of credit hours.
If the grading and evaluation system used by the foreign institution's education system differ from those used by the United States education system, you must provide official translation and a course-by-course evaluation of undergraduate/graduate degree studies. Please use one of the following evaluation services for your course-by-course evaluation:
World Educational Services
22 Prince St.
New York, NY 10012
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Ave.
Miami, FL 33173
P.O. Box 3044
Windermere, FL 34786
Take an English proficiency test
All applicants for admission whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and submit a score of 90 or better on the Internet-based test or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and submit a score of 7.0.
Submit immigration forms
Upon admission, WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning will assist students in obtaining a student visa. To issue the U.S. Immigration Form I-20 "Certificate of Eligibility," the department must have on file acceptable documentation and evidence showing that the admitted student has funds to pay for the first year of study at Stetson University. The student should keep a copy of this financial documentation as he/she will need to present it at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as part of the visa application procedure. Please contact the department at 386-822-8165 or [email protected] with questions regarding this step.
Please send all necessary documentation to WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning at:
- Department of International Learning
421 North Woodland Boulevard
DeLand, Florida 32723
Accounting and Business Foundation Courses
The following three business foundation courses are required of all applicants:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Business Finance
The following five accounting foundation courses are required of all applicants:
- Individual Income Tax
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I and II
- Accounting Information Systems (or, for the online program, a suitable C.I.S./M.I.S. course)