Support for our Programs and Facilities
100% of contributions to the Foundation are used for the benefit of the School of Business Administration, its students, and its faculty. Foundation operating costs are minimal and are completely covered by a minor draw from existing endowment funds
"I am sincerely honored and grateful to have been selected as the recipient of the Business School Foundation Kenneth Jackson Award for Decision Science. This scholarship will support my continued education and help me prepare for my future career.
If you would, please extend my thanks to the donors who made this award possible.
Again, thank you very much for your generous and meaningful gift...."
Student Recipient, 2018
The Foundation seeks to promote and enhance all aspects of a Stetson business education.
The Foundation focuses on activities that are consistent with the goals and objectives of the University and the School of Business Administration.
Thus, the Foundation complements University and School plans and actions by providing financial support and encouragement and facilitating prompt responses to opportunities as they arise.
Examples of Programs and Facilities Support
- Remodeling support for business facilities
- Library and publication support
- Equipment supporting the academic purposes of the School including computers, cameras, projectors, furniture and fixtures.
- Program development and implementation
- Acquisition of databases
- Sponsorship of a national research journal edited by a Stetson faculty member
- Support for a regional ethics competition hosted by the School of Business Administration
- Career development and counseling