Tuition and Financial Aid
As you explore our program and discover if the Stetson Executive MBA program is a fit for your professional and personal aspirations, our team is equipped to help you navigate the financial requirements through coordination of corporate tuition reimbursement, financial aid or self-pay methods.
The Executive MBA program is an all-inclusive program. The tuition cost covers a range of added benefits for the student. Details like registration, scheduling, book acquisition and meals are taken care of by the program's assistant director, allowing you to devote your full attention to your courses and building relationships with your cohort.
- Microsoft Surface
- Books and course materials
- International trip (flight, lodging and most meals)
- Breakfast, lunch and light snacks on class meeting days
- Leadership diagnostic tools
- Individual career coaching
- 24-hour access to the Center at Celebration facility
|Tuition and Fees 2018-2019|
|Per Credit Hour||$1,205|
|Fall: Modules 1 and 2||$14,460|
|Spring: Modules 3 and 4||$14,460|
|Summer: Modules 5 and 6||$10,845|
|Fall: Modules 7 and 8||$14,460|
|Spring: Module 9||$7,230|
|Total Program Cost||$61,455|
Financial Aid Available
Some options for financing your education include
- Check with your employer to explore the availability and use of tuition assistance benefits. Many organizations will offer some level of financial support.
- You may qualify for federal Stafford loans through the University's Office of Student Financial Planning. The steps to take to apply for federal loans can be found below.
- Explore student loans offered through outside financial institutions.
- You may find that the best option is through private funding or personal funds, if such funds are available to you.
Financial Aid Quick Facts for Graduate Students
Available Financial Aid
- Loans are currently the only source of financial aid offered to our graduate students.
- To be eligible for financial aid, a student must complete the FAFSA for the current academic year.
- The maximum eligibility per semester (including summer) is $10,250 ($4,250 subsidized, $6,000 unsubsidized).
- The maximum eligibility per year is $20,500 ($8,500 subsidized, $12,000 unsubsidized).
- A graduate plus loan may be available (a credit check is required during the application).
- More information on federal direct Stafford and graduate plus loans is available at https://www.studentLoans.gov.
Other Financial Aid
It is the responsibility of the student to seek other sources of aid, if necessary. Students seeking graduate assistantships should speak with the university employment coordinator and with the departments for which they are interested in working. Students seeking scholarships must communicate with the departments or donors specifically for the particular scholarship for which they have interest in applying.
Familiarizing yourself with My Stetson as soon as possible after paying your deposit is highly encouraged. It provides the following services to students:
- Check status of financial aid
- Review charges (per semester or academic year)
- Register for courses
- Review transcripts
- Review degree audit
If you have questions about federal student aid, please contact the university's Office of Student Financial Planning at 386-822-7120 or email@example.com.