Application Services

Application materials to health professional schools should be requested at the end of your junior year. Most schools rely on an application service to standardize and validate initial application information. Many of these applications are available fr om the chair of HPAC or you can write or call the application services listed below. Some schools or professions do not use application services and you must contact these schools for application material directly. Once the schools accept the initial application material from the application service they will send a secondary application requesting more information.

Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology


Medicine (MD)

Medicine (DO)

Occupational Therapy

  • Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service


  • Optometry Central Application Service


Physician Assistant (PA)

Physical Therapy (PT)

  • Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service

Podiatric Medicine (DPM)

Public Health

  • Schools of Public Health Application Service, (202) 296-1099

Veterinary Medicine