Office of Graduate Studies
Current Graduate Art and Sciences Programs
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- Play Therapy Certificate
- Modified Educational Leadership Program
- Educational Leadership
- Fine Arts: Creative Writing
If you are a graduate student and need assistance with university procedures, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies for the College of Arts and Sciences or by phone at 386-822-7075. The Office of Graduate Studies is located in Flagler Hall, Suite 101.
The following documents provide important information. Please familiarize yourself with Title IX, the College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Honor Code Policy and the General Policies for Graduate Education Programs.
- Title IX Graduate Student Orientation
- College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Honor Code Policy
- General Policies for Graduate Education Programs
- Arts and Sciences Graduate Policy - Catalog
- Request for Transfer Graduate Credit
- Request for Change of Graduate Major
- Request for Graduate Leave of Absence
- Withdrawal Form
- Dual Major and/or Certificate Request Form
- Request for an Incomplete
Stetson One Stop
Stetson One Stop is here to assist Hatters to manage university business. The Registrar, Student Financial Planning, Dining Services and the Bursar are all located together in the Marshall and Vera Lea Rinker Welcome Center.
Please use the forms and information below or come in to see us!
- Student payment
- Monthly Payment Plan Sign Up
- Tuition and Fees
- Understanding my Bill
- ID Request Form
- Student Financial Planning (Financial Aid)
- Graduate In-Service Scholarship Form
- Must be completed prior to the first day of class each term
- FAFSA Application for Federal Aid
- Stetson School Code is 001531
- How to Guide (adding/dropping, class look-up, schedule, withdrawal, registration status, etc.)
- Re-Entry Application
Accessing your stetson.edu Email
Degree Audit is a web-based tool available to students and advisors to monitor the student's academic progress toward degree completion. The tool also allows students and their advisors to plan future academic coursework, or process "what-if" situations.
Complete the application for graduation at the beginning of the semester in which you plan to graduate. The graduation fee will be charged to your student account. Regalia orders are placed separately. More information may be found at the Commencement homepage below.
All vehicles operated on campus by students, faculty and staff must be registered with the Office of Public Safety within five days after being brought on campus. This includes full-time, part-time, day, evening, summer and commuting students, and full-time and part-time faculty and staff. Vehicles include, but are not limited to automobiles, vans, trucks, motorcycles and mopeds.