Tuition and Fees
Financial Award Information
- Loans are currently the only source of financial aid offered to our graduate students.
- To be eligible for financial aid, a student must complete the FAFSA each academic year.
- Stetson University's federal school code is 001531 when completing the FAFSA.
If you have questions about federal student aid, please contact the university's Office of Student Financial Planning at 386-822-7120.
Stetson University offers up to a 40% tuition scholarship for graduate-level students employed full-time for nonprofit organizations as teachers, administrators or counselors, as well as members of the clergy under contract. These scholarships are for students enrolled in Counseling, Education, or certification graduate programs with the College of Arts and Sciences.
- The In-Service Scholarship form must be completed prior to the first day of each term.
- The tuition scholarship amount is determined by the number of credit hours enrolled.
- Please allow 48-72 business hours for the scholarship to reflect on your billing statement.
- Students must submit proof of employment to the Office of Student Financial Planning.
If you have questions about the in-service tuition scholarship, please call the Office of Student Financial Planning at 386-822-7120.