The Office of Human Resources invites you to the DeLand/Celebration All Campus Staff Meeting on Wednesday, May 16, 2018. The event will take place in Lee Chapel from 9 – 10:30 a.m. The event will also be streamed to the Celebration Center (see link below). Administrative Offices will be closed to permit attendance for everyone. Coffee, hot tea and juice will be provided.
These meetings are an important and regular opportunity to come together as a community, connect with colleagues, and share information. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- Trustee Update – President Wendy Libby
- Internal Communications Survey Results – Janie Graziani, Assistant Vice President of Marketing & Media Relations, and Cory Lancaster, Director of Internal Communications
- Future of the Sciences – Provost Noel Painter and Dean Thomas Farrell
- Key Initiatives in the School of Business Administration – Dean Neal Mero
- Athletics Rebranding –Alicia Queally, Senior Associate Athletics Director
- University Rebranding – Bruce Chong, Vice President for Marketing and Communications
- Open Q&A
Last week’s email announcement about this event included a summary of what is happening on the DeLand campus this summer. Feel free to ask any questions about this (or any other topic) during the Open Q&A session. If you would prefer to ask your question anonymously, please send it in advance to Drew Macan at email@example.com.
Here is the link for watching the live stream of the meeting: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/stetson-broadcast-productions
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!