EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is a powerful tool available to employees. Reaching out for help with issues you’re facing can save time and stress.
EAP is there for you to assist with small issues, big problems and everything in between. Check out this list of reasons why people often contact them.
1. Managing stress
4. Improving your finances
5. Working through conflicts
6. Dealing with illness
7. Communicating with others
8. Growing your confidence
9. Managing Anger
10. Being assertive
11. Recognizing drug and alcohol issues
12. Coping with substance abuse
13. Balancing life and work
14. Feeling overwhelmed
15. Grieving a loss
16. Caring for elderly family members
17. Meeting your goals
18. Improving your happiness
19. Coping with depression
20. Getting the life you want
EAP is free, confidential and available 24/7/365.
1-800-272-7252 / www.resourcesforliving.com
Username: STET / Password: STET