Residential Living & Learning would like to continue its commitment to supporting events and activities across the campus. One way we do this is by providing areas in our residential halls as a palette for advertising to the residential population. As you are planning, if you wish to utilize our office for distribution of marketing materials, please follow the below instructions. Please keep in mind the organizational Advertising Policy.
We prefer that advertisements are approved by Hub in the CUB prior to being brought to Residential Living & Learning.
Approved flyers must be dropped off in the RLL Main Office at University Hall at least 14 days prior to the event you wish to advertise.
o Note: If flyers are not turned in on time to our department, we make no guarantees that advertisements will be placed up in the halls. Distribution for RLL happens generally once a week during our Wednesday evening staff meetings.
- General event details (event title, date, time, location of event) and Event contact for questions. Flyers that are dropped off to our office without this will not be distributed for posting.
- Paper clip flyers and label by area where they will be posted.
- Provide flyers for only the communities in which you want to advertise to. For example, a senior class focused event does not necessarily need to be distributed to the First Year Area.
- Advertisements must be posted by RLL staff unless given preapproval.
Only the following number of flyers will be posted in each building:
- WEST AREA (Includes Emily, Chaudoin and University Halls): 18
- CENTRAL AREA (Includes Houses A- F, 1 – 7 and Conrad Hall): 16
- APARTMENTS AREA (Includes UVAs, Stetson Palms, Stetson Oaks, Stetson Cove, Plymouth, Hatter Hall and Catalyst Houses): 15
- FIRST YEAR AREA (Includes Carson, Hollis, Gordis, Smith and Nemec Halls): 26
Note: We will also post one flyer in our office.
GRAND TOTAL – 76
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.822.7201.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to helping you publicize your events!
For additional information for advertising on campus, please visit: http://www.stetson.edu/administration/vibrancy/resources/advertising-on-campus.php