Use the latest versions of MATLAB and Simulink and other MathWorks products to support your course work and research.
Stetson University offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink and companion products. All students are eligible to download and install these products on their university computers as well as their personally-owned computers. Here’s a sampling of the add-on products available:
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Control System Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Simscape Multibody
- Simulink Control Design
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
For more info, read a story about these products on Stetson Today.
Go to Stetson University’s MATLAB Portal download.
Access free, self-paced training to get started in less than 2 hours: MATLAB Onramp.
- Go to Stetson University MATLAB Portal to download the software.
- Click “Get Started Now” in the Download MATLAB box.
- You will be asked to create a MathWorks Account. Once you do that, you will be associated to our MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
If you are not familiar with MATLAB, please complete the 2 hour MATLAB Onramp tutorial that can also be found on our MATLAB Portal by clicking “Get free training” in the MATLAB Training box.
If you have trouble installing MATLAB, go to the MATLAB Portal and click “Customer Support” to get help.
Commercial use of MathWorks products is not covered by our license, so if you are using a commercial license, please continue to do so.