Do you have a project, initiative or area of study that could use a “boost” from a teacher-scholar fellow? Would you like to bring some special expertise to campus? If so, please consider submitting a proposal to bring a Brown Teacher-Scholar to your department in 2019.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: The Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence invites proposals for residency fellowships that bring niche expertise to the Stetson learning community and contribute to Stetson University’s mission to “provide a transformational education in a creative community where learning and values meet.”
Proposals may focus on expertise in any disciplinary or interdisciplinary field; however, applicants are encouraged to develop proposals that address institutional strategic priorities.
A few highlights …
- Proposals are for 2-year visiting assistant professorships
(start date is Aug 15, 2019).
- Proposals from interdisciplinary or issue-focused teams that span departments, colleges or schools are especially encouraged.
- Dean and chair letters of support are required for ALL proposals.
- Budgets must be approved prior to submission.
- All materials are due to the Brown Center by March 15, 2018, for review. Check with your dean’s office for college/school deadlines.
- The Brown Center will host proposal development workshops by request.
Timeline with critical due dates, information and downloads are available on the Brown Center page here.
Please feel free to contact the Brown Center with any questions you may have.