The Office of Human Resources invites you to the DeLand All Campus Staff Meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017. The event will take place in Lee Chapel from 9 – 10:30 a.m. The event will also be streamed to the Celebration Center. Administrative Offices will be closed to permit attendance for everyone. Coffee, hot tea, and juice will be provided.
These meetings are an important and regular opportunity to come together as a community, connect with colleagues, and share information. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- President’s Report – President Wendy Libby
- Financial Update – Melissa Peters, Associate Vice President for Budget
- Admissions Process: Building a Class – Joel Bauman, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Ad Astra – Rob Berwick, University Registrar and Gary Sipe, Director of Web Services
- Retention and Persistence – Noel Painter, Executive Vice President and Provost, and Lua Hancock, Vice President of Campus Life and Student Success
- Staff Advisory Council – Ray Almodovar
- Inclusive Implementation Strategy Group
- Quality of Service
- Open Q&A – this is your chance to ask any of those burning questions that have been on your mind. If you would prefer to ask your question anonymously, please send it in advance to Drew Macan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!