The Office of Human Resources invites you to the All Campus Staff Meeting on Wednesday, November 2, 2016. The event will take place in the Stetson Room from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Administrative Offices will be closed to permit attendance for everyone. Coffee, hot tea, and juice will be provided.
These meetings are an important opportunity to come together as a community, connect with colleagues, and share information. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- President’s Report – President Wendy Libby
- Provost Search Update – Bob Huth, Executive Vice President and CFO
- Many Voices, One Stetson – Bruce Chong, Vice President for Marketing and Communications
- Athletics Update – Jeff Altier, Director of Athletics
- Campaign update – Jeff Ulmer, Vice President for Development and Alumni Engagement
- Facilities Update – Al Allen, Associate Vice President for Facilities Management
- FLSA Update – Chris Chellberg, Assistant Director of Total Rewards
- Open Q&A – this is your chance to ask any of those burning questions that have been on your mind. If you would prefer to ask your question anonymously, please send it in advance to Drew Macan at email@example.com.
We will be streaming this meeting live to our colleagues at the Celebration campus.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!