TIAA-CREF One on One Consultations

TIAA-CREF consultants will be on-campus. Schedule your 1:1 appointment

When was the last time you got some advice on your retirement account? If you’re like many participants, it may be more than a year. Or, this might be your first time. We encourage you to schedule an appointment today. This service is available as part of your retirement plan at no additional cost to you.

Meeting with a TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant will get you answers to key questions, including:

1. Am I on track to reach my retirement savings goals?
  2. Which combination of investments is right for me?
  3. How can I meet my income needs in retirement?

TIAA-CREF Financial Consultants will be on-campus in December and January. To schedule your appointment, call 800 732-8353, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET). Or visit, www.tiaa-cref.org/schedulenow.

Accessing your TIAA-CREF account

Online:

To access your TIAA-CREF account online, go to www.tiaa-cref.org/stetson, select Log In and enter your existing user ID and password. If this is your first time accessing your online account, select Register for Access in the upper right-hand corner.

Phone:

If you prefer, you can update your account by calling TIAA-CREF at  1-800-842-2252, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m., or Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (ET).

Too busy to meet with someone in person?  Run advice online.

To get quick, convenient answers try the online tool. Log In to your account and select the Advice & Guidance tab, then click on Retirement Advisor.

Tagged with:
Top