A form is a web page that allows users to enter data for submission to a web server. Forms can have multiple purposes, including: registrations, surveys, applications or payments. Once the data has been submitted, the server processes, cleans and outputs the data into various formats such as email or spreadsheets. Forms can also accept payments via credit card or e-check and may display alternate payment methods if necessary. Online forms typically resemble their paper counterparts due to commonalities in mechanisms such as checkboxes, radio buttons and text fields.
What We Offer
Forms are highly branded, and are centrally managed by Web Services to ensure the highest quality to the user. They're free and are available to official university entities - colleges, schools, departments, centers, administrative offices, and anything or anyone purporting to represent Stetson University. Web forms are also subject to the university's web-related policies.
When you submit your request, you should to be able to answer these questions:
- Why do you need a form?
- What problem would it solve?
- How will it help you meet your organizational goals?
- What does the form look like?
- What fields need to be on the form?
- Which of those fields will be required?
- Who will receive the data and how should it be sent to them?
- What should the subject of the notification email be?
- Where does the form go after the user has been notified it has been submitted?
- When does the form need to be made available and unavailable?
If you decide that a form is right for you, then continue to the following steps:
- Determine what data you wish to collect on your form and which fields will be required.
- Determine the format in which you'd like to receive submitted data (available options are email and spreadsheet).
- Identify who should receive notifications when the form is submitted. Multiple recipients, including CC and BCC, are supported.
- Submit your request using the Web Service Request form below: