Web Content Management
Use this as a guide for determining what options are available to you and how to request a website.
What We Offer
Official Stetson University websites are highly branded and are subject to oversight by Web Services to ensure the highest quality to the end-user. They're free and are available to official university entities - colleges, schools, departments, centers, administrative offices, and anything or anyone purporting to represent Stetson University. Websites are also subject to the university's web-related policies.
Partnership in the Maintenance and Management of Websites
Whatever the size of the website you maintain, when you begin managing your website, we'll create a partnership in which
- We'll work together to create new content.
- You'll be primarily responsible for updates to the content.
- We'll take care of all management tasks.
- We'll complete a quality service check on every edit and publish web pages on your behalf.
When you submit your request, you should be able to answer these questions:
- Does your entity already have a website?
- If not, how will having a website help you to meet your organizational goals?
- Who is your audience?
- What message are you seeking to communicate?
If you decide that a website is right for you, then continue to the following steps:
- Determine if your content fits into the website category as described above.
- Use the Web Service Request form to notify us of your intent. Please explain your goal and how you believe a website will help you to achieve it.
- If approved, we'll recommend the best course of action moving forward.