Health and Wellness Apps
The following smartphone, tablet and web apps may be used to aid your holistic wellness.
Note: The majority of the apps listed on this page are free. The ones that are not have a note next to the information. These selected app resources are not created, maintained, or in any way affiliated with Stetson University or Student Counseling Services. The use of app resources is not necessarily a substitute for professional counseling services. Accessing these apps is completely voluntary and Student Counseling Services will not collect information about you; therefore, no follow-up is initiated unless you contact Student Counseling Services for support.
Select a subheading to expand the section and make more information appear.
- Day One by Bloom Built, Inc.
- Grateful by Treebetty
- Gratitude by Mindmelody
- Gratitude Garden by Izzy McRae
- Moodtrack Diary by Matthew Windwer
- Moody by Treebetty
- Moody Me by MedHelp
- NOCD by NOCD Inc.
- PTSD Coach by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Reflectly by Reflectly ApS
- Sanvello by Sanvello Health
- Self-Esteem Blackboard by Excel at Life
- Self-help for Anxiety Management (SAM) by the University of the West of England
- Shine by Shine
- Stop Panic and Anxiety Self-Help by Excel at Life
- The Worry Box by Excel at Life
- Virtual Hope Box by National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2)
- Calm by Calm.com, Inc.
- CBT-i Coach by VA's National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD's National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- Insight Timer by Insight Network, Inc.
- Loóna by Loona Inc.
- Relax & Sleep Well by i-mobilize, Inc.
- Relax Melodies by iLBSoft
- SleepCycle by Northcube AB
- Sleep Time by Azumio
The above list was compiled from Psychology Today, Pepperdine University, the University of Central Florida and our very own Student Counseling Services Staff.