Summer Bridge Day
As a Wise Scholar, students will be a part of a cohort of peers that will be able to move on to campus early and participate in the WISE Summer Bridge Day.
During Summer Bridge Day, WISE Scholars will have an opportunity to:
- Make long-lasting relationships
- Be paired with a peer mentor (WISE Leader)
- Access campus resources before the start of classes
- Create a plan and set goals for their Stetson experience
- Develop diversity leadership skills through fun and interactive activities
Scholars and their families will enjoy a luncheon sponsored by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and engage with their Academic Advisors, connect with WISE Leaders, faculty and staff members and community resources.
The events and activities sponsored by the WISE Program are structured around the five WISE Pillars of Success:
- Academic Fortitude
- Social Capital
- Financial Literacy
- Community Engagement
- Post-Graduation Planning
Please join us for our upcoming Summer Bridge Day.
For more information about Summer Bridge Day contact our Graduate Assistant, Amira el Boussaidi, by email at [email protected] or phone, 386-822-7983.