Summer Bridge Retreat
Get a head start on your college career!
Summer Bridge Retreat is a fun, high-impact and unique opportunity that provides incoming first-generation college students with tools and resources that will prepare them for their first year at Stetson University.
Who Should Attend?
Students that participate are:
- High academic performers
- In the top one-third of their high school graduating class
- The first in their family to go to college*
* "First to go to college" can include students whose parent/guardian:
- Received a degree overseas or went to a non-traditional college
- May have gone to college but didn't live on a residential campus
- Went to college but is now deceased
- Went to college but isn't involved in the process
At Summer Bridge Day, you'll be connected to a peer mentor who will help guide you along the way. Peer mentors are skilled student leaders who know the ins and outs of life at Stetson University and who can:
- Answer most of your questions
- Connect you with fun events around campus
- Be a friend in an unfamiliar place
Please join us for our upcoming Summer Bridge Day
Summer 2017 dates will be announced soon. Please contact Cecil Chik, Director of the Cross Cultural Center, with any questions at email@example.com or (386)822-7402.