Employee Assistance Program
Stetson University offers independent and confidential counseling services for all employees and their dependents through Aetna Resources for Living. Services are available at no cost for individuals experiencing difficulties with stress, emotional problems, alcohol and/or drug abuse or financial problems. The trained counselors talk with you about your concerns and give guidance and resources. The E.A.P. provides assistance on a variety of issues, including
- Stress or personal problems
- The loss of a loved one
- Family matters, including relationship issues
- A job loss
- Financial and legal issues
- An alcohol or drug abuse problem
Employees and their household members can use the E.A.P. for free as soon as they become an employee. If the employee and/or dependent(s) need more specialized services or treatment, such as legal or financial services, or treatment for substance abuse, the E.A.P. will make referrals for additional treatment that may have an additional cost.
Contact the E.A.P. at 800-272-7252 or https://www.resourcesforliving.com (username: STET, password: STET).
- Full range of tools and resources, from legal services and financial services to emotional well-being support.
- Smartphone mobile application myStrength to support mind, body and spirit.
- Create your own free online will.
- Connect with a counselor online anywhere.
This Month's Webinars
Register for free monthly webinars here.