Marketing in Our Residential Communities
Residential Living & Learning offers a digital service to give active student organizations and groups, university departments, faculty, and university-affiliated organizations the opportunity to communicate important announcements and information about events to on-campus residents.
Submissions can be shared with the residential community through three RL&L approved methods:
- Resident Assistant Digital Communication (community Teams Group, Group Me, etc.) - our most common option
- Residential Area Instagram Accounts
- Mass Residential Email Communication (accepted once per semester, per sponsor)
All submissions must follow the Student Organization Handbook Section XI. Advertising Policy.
We’d love to work with you to help spread the word. Please keep in mind we no longer permit the placement of flyers in our residential facilities. Further, representatives from university departments and organizations are not permitted to place marketing materials in our residential communities.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to the event or announcement publish date.
- All event marketing materials must contain title, date, location, point of contact, and an ADA statement.
- Artwork must be submitted as jpg. or png. files only. Ideal sizing for Instagram story content is 1080px by 1920px (a 9:16 aspect ratio).
- Submissions for mass email communication must include the full outline of the email/announcement to be sent to residential communities.
To submit your request, complete the request form found in Engage.