By living on campus, students will...
- deepen a sense of ownership within themselves and for their residential community.
- demonstrate ways to navigate everyday struggles as a way to face and overcome challenges within themselves and with others.
- apply strategies to ensure personal and community safety.
- skillfully explore the impact of intersecting social identities in comparison with others.
- discover connections between academic learning and life experiences to increase their academic success.