Below are important dates to keep in mind. For financial literacy events, visit our Financial Literacy website.
- January 9 SAP Appeal Deadline.
- January 15 FAFSA priority date for current students.
- January 15 FAFSA priority date for new students.
- February 1 Deadline to submit Effective Access to Student Education Application for new spring students.
- February 15 CSS/Financial Aid Profile priority date for new students.
- March 1 FAFSA priority date for new students.
- March - Financial aid award notification for current students for Federal and State Aid (18/19 FAFSA required).
- May 1 Intent to Enroll deadline for new students.
- May 1 Deadline to accept Financial Aid Award for continuing students.
- July 15 Deadline to accept Financial Aid Award for incoming students.
- July 15 Fall bills due or Monthly Payment Plan set up.
- August 10 SAP Appeal Deadline.
- September 1 Deadline to submit Verification documentation for the 2017-18 academic year.
- October 1 The CSS/Financial Aid Profile and the FAFSA become available.
- October 1 Deadline to submit Effective Access to Student Education Application for the fall semester.
- November 1 FAFSA priority date for new students.
- December 15 Spring bills due or Monthly Payment Plan set up.