Pre-Approved Bartending Services

Authorized Servers of Alcohol

Distribution, sales and serving of alcohol on campus is only permitted through a contracted third-party vendor with a valid liquor license, trained servers and documented liability insurance to include a liquor liability policy. Third-party alcohol vendors must submit a certificate of insurance to Stetson University reflecting current liability policies and must name Stetson University as an additional insured with regard to liability and their services.

A sponsoring organization that wants to use a vendor other than Chartwells Catering will need to contact the Office of Risk Management (386-822-7701) to secure the proper agreements and liability information.

Chartwells (Stetson Catering)