The Hatter Challenge turns five years old! This year Rick Covert '91 is returning to the Hatter Challenge as the lead challenger. Rick is offering a $50,000 challenge to Hatter alumni, parents, and friends to step up and make an impact with their own giving!
The combined efforts of many Hatters rising to the #HatterChallenge makes it possible for Stetson to offer and make accessible a high-quality education that continues to enhance the value of a Stetson degree.
What is the #HatterChallenge?
It is an opportunity for you to make a gift to Stetson University by midnight June 30th, and see it double. Your $20 turns into $40, $50 into $100 and so on... just because you made a gift.
What do #HatterChallenge gifts fund?
You decide how your #HatterChallenge donation is used, and the matched portion of #HatterChallenge gifts go toward the student scholarships. A wide range of giving options are always available on our giving form.
How can I participate?
Our secure, mobile-friendly giving form is open 24/7. You also may call Stetson's Office of Development at 386-822-7455.
Your gifts to Stetson, even unmatched, in whatever amount, collectively make a significant impact year-round on our faculty, staff and students.
Remember, your gift to Stetson is more than a dollar amount:
- It shows your Stetson pride
- It boosts Stetson's ranking in college guides
- It increases Stetson's chances of receiving grant funding
- It provides much-needed support for scholarships
- It supports a top-notch education in engaging and rigorous learning environments
- It strengthens the value of your Stetson degree
- It attracts talented students, faculty and staff
- It benefits students today and tomorrow