LSAT Prep Course
Gain admission to the law school of your choice with the LSAT Preparation course from Stetson University's only official LSAT Prep Course. Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT and take the test with the confidence of knowing that you prepared with DeLand's LSAT experts.
Our intensive LSAT Prep Class includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced test-preparation professionals. The easy-to-follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Stetson University’s LSAT Prep Class uses questions from actual LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real test as possible. LSAT textbooks, up-to-date workbook, practice tests, online support resources, and expert instruction are all included.
Stetson University’s Test Prep program is partnered with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps thousands of students at major colleges and universities across the United States prepare for standardized testing. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly trained, top-quality instructors. Learn more about Educational Testing Consultants at www.etctestprep.com.
The Live-Online LSAT Prep Class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free application. All you need to participate in live-online classes or live-online office hours are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones. Check your system for Compatibility
Why Prepare for the LSAT with Stetson University?
- Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals. They know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven Strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the test.
- Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Class includes 2 recent volumes of released tests, published by LSAC. Students also receive our up-to-date LSAT course workbook.*
- Online Support: Our online support package for both in-person and online LSAT classes includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues through 120 days after your last scheduled class session, so you will still have support for your independent practice after class is over.
- Flexible Schedule Options: Our classes are strategically scheduled for the weeks leading up to the test dates. Choose from a variety of in-person and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT test date of your choice.
*Course materials will be shipped to the address provided when you register for our live-online course. We recommend registering at least five (5) business days in advance of the course start date to ensure timely delivery of your course materials package. Are you registering within the five (5) business days of the course start or after the course start? Not a problem. Students will be emailed digital workbook handouts for the class sessions to facilitate participation until their course materials are delivered.
What's Covered in the Course?
Logical Reasoning Topics Include:
• Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question
• Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
• An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics Include:
• A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game
• Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
• Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics Include:
• A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
• A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
• Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
• Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
• Utilizing the process of elimination
• Mastering time-management skills
• Minimizing test anxiety
• Identifying common distractors
Who Should Take the LSAT Test Prep Class?
All American Bar Association Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates and anyone looking to apply to law school. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend students take the LSAT Test prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
LSAT Free Strategy Workshop
Join us for an informative introduction to the LSAT. If you are preparing for law school, you know that success on the LSAT exam will play a critical role in your acceptance into the program of your choice. You want to study with the best. Come meet with our experienced instructor to learn about the test and pick up a few tricks. We know you'll get a lot out of this session.
This free session is open to all individuals considering law school, including current juniors and seniors, recent graduates, and community professionals.
*Preregistration is preferred but not required for the classroom format. Preregistration is required for those interested in the live-online format.
Register for any of the dates by using the links below
Register For LSAT Live Online ($899)
Register for any of the dates by using the links below
- Mondays and Wednesdays, April 26 - May 31, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 4 - June 6, 2023
- Sundays, May 21 - August 6, 2023
- Mondays and Wednesdays, June 28 - August 7, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 29 - August 8, 2023
- Mondays and Wednesdays, July 26 - August 28, 2023
- Sundays, July 30 - October 8, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, August 1 - August 31, 2023
- Mondays and Wednesdays, September 6 - October 9, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 28 - November 2, 2023
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 7 - October 10, 2023
- Mondays and Wednesdays, October 4 - November 6, 2023
- Mondays and Wednesdays, November 29, 2023 - January 8, 2024
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, December 7, 2023 - January 9, 2024
LSAT Live Online
Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 4 - June 6, 2023
Sundays, May 21 - August 6, 2023
Cost: $899 per person
A $50.00 deposit must be made to hold your place in this camp. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the start of camp. Payments can be made online or over the phone at 386-822-7500.
*Cost includes textbook and materials
You may also register for this program by using the embedded links at the end of the page or contacting the Office of Continuing Education and Outreach at 386-822-7500, [email protected]