LSAT Prep Course
Gain admission to the law school of your choice with the LSAT Preparation course from Stetson University's only official LSAT Prep Course. Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT and take the test with the confidence of knowing that you prepared with DeLand's LSAT experts.
Why Prepare for the LSAT with Stetson University?
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals who know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions, and preparing students for success on the exam.
- Superior materials: The LSAT prep course includes 20 practice tests. You will receive The Next Ten Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests and 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTest, Volume V. Students also receive the LSAT Course Workbook.
- Flexible schedule options: Strategically scheduled courses ensure you will perform at your peak on exam day. Choose from a variety of classroom and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT exam date of your choice.
- The Stetson University difference: Our LSAT prep program delivers the high quality you expect from Stetson University. We take your education personally, and it shows.
What's Covered in the Course?
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractions
Logical Reasoning Topics
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of logical reasoning question appearing on the test
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counter-examples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in logical reasoning flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- Tips for quickly representing the game's rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful "super rules"
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying keywords in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two possibilities
Who Should Take the LSAT Test Prep Class?
All American Bar Association Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates and anyone looking to apply to law school. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend students take the LSAT Test prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
LSAT Free Strategy Workshop
Join us for an informative introduction to the LSAT. If you are preparing for law school, you know that success on the LSAT exam will play a critical role in your acceptance into the program of your choice. You want to study with the best. Come meet with our experienced instructor to learn about the test and pick up a few tricks. We know you'll get a lot out of this session. Pre-registration is requested.
This free session is open to all individuals considering law school, including current juniors and seniors, as well as the general public.
*Preregistration is preferred but not required for the classroom format. Preregistration is required for those interested in the live-online format.
Register For LSAT Live Online
LSAT Live Online
Cost: $799 per person
A $50.00 deposit must be made to hold your place in this camp. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the start of camp. Payments can be made online or over the phone at 386-822-7500.
*Cost includes textbook and materials
You may also register for this program by using the embedded links at the end of the page or contacting the Office of Continuing Education and Outreach at 386-822-7500, firstname.lastname@example.org