Summer Camps FAQ
The maximum capacity per camp will be 50 campers. Campers will be grouped in small groups/pods with dedicated staff. We will make sure that they will remain with the same group throughout the day, every day. The maximum capacity of each pod size will be at 25 campers.
Mixing between groups will be avoided. Group events, gatherings, or meetings where physical distancing of at least 6 feet between people cannot be maintained, will also be avoided.
The following measures will be taken:
Clean and disinfect bathrooms regularly (e.g., in the morning and evening, after times of heavy use) using EPA-registered disinfectants.
Clean and disinfect campus spaces utilized on a daily basis using EPA-registered disinfectants.
Hand hygiene is completed before entering a classroom space.
Hand hygiene must be completed before handling a community item (instrument, ball, etc.).
No shared water bottles.
- Comfortable clothing (shorts are fine)
- Sheets, blankets and pillows for a single bed (Twin XL)
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and, if you like, shower shoes)
- Laundry soap (washers and dryers are available free of cost)
- Glasses/contacts and supplies
- Games, books and/or videos are welcome but not required
- Umbrella is encouraged (it will rain)
- A small amount of cash for evening activities, treats, or bookstore items is encouraged
- Linens can be rented at an additional cost
- Signed Stetson Liability Waiver (under 18 must be signed by parent), if not already submitted Online