Sales Associate Pre-License Course
The Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers in cooperation with the office of Continuing Education and Outreach is proud to offer the real estate sales associate pre-license course on the DeLand Campus. The sales associate pre-license course is a 63-hour comprehensive view of the theoretical, practical and legal aspects of real estate. The principles of this course are designed to aid the aspiring real estate salesperson in successfully completing the pre-licensing course, end of course exam and State exam.
Course Dates for 2019
Online Continuing Education for Realtors
Our partnership with realestateCE.com allows participants to benefit from the following deeply discounted online continuing education classes:
- Core Law Hours - Core Law
- Ethics and Business Practices - Florida Ethics and Business Practices
- Duties of a Real Estate Broker
- Fair Housing for the Real Estate Industry
- Agency Exposed
- Good Guys/Bad Guys - Who's Who in Mortgage Fraud
- The Law of the Land - Fair Housing
- Contracts and Leasing
- Property Management
- Managing Conflicts with Tenants, Clients and Employees
- Risk Awareness
- Disclosure Is Not A Secret
- Planning and Growing a Real Estate Business
- The Power of Social Media Marketing
- Doing the Right Thing - The Code
- Benefits of a Professional Home Inspection
- Tiny Homes and Other Alternative Properties
- The Millennials are Changing Real Estate
Personal Trainer Certification Course
CPR/AED Certification required for this course.
The Personal Trainer Certification Course is thirty (30) hours in length. Test vouchers will be given as a bonus for the 2.5 hours for the final exams in written competency and practical skill assessment exams. A Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer will be awarded when passing both exams. An additional 30 hour internship is available to students at no additional charge. Upon completion of the Level 1 CPT and the internship the student will be issued a Level 2 CPT.
A payment link will be sent to your email, your registration is not confirmed until payment is made. A $50.00 deposit must be made to hold your spot in the course. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. Payments can be made online or over the phone 386-822-7500.
*Live Course (Class/Lecture and Hands-on training) will be held on the Stetson University campus.
*Hybrid course will have the class/lecture online, while the weekly Hands-on training held on the Stetson University campus.