Sales Associate Pre-License Course
The Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers in cooperation with the office of Continuing Education and Outreach is proud to offer the real estate sales associate pre-license course on the DeLand Campus. The sales associate pre-license course is a 63-hour comprehensive view of the theoretical, practical and legal aspects of real estate. The principles of this course are designed to aid the aspiring real estate salesperson in successfully completing the pre-licensing course, end of course exam and State exam.
Course Dates for 2020
- June 2 - 18
- August 11 - 27
- October 2 - 20
Online Continuing Education for Realtors
Our partnership with realestateCE.com allows participants to benefit from the following deeply discounted online continuing education classes:
- Core Law Hours - Core Law
- Ethics and Business Practices - Florida Ethics and Business Practices
- Duties of a Real Estate Broker
- Fair Housing for the Real Estate Industry
- Agency Exposed
- Good Guys/Bad Guys - Who's Who in Mortgage Fraud
- The Law of the Land - Fair Housing
- Contracts and Leasing
- Property Management
- Managing Conflicts with Tenants, Clients and Employees
- Risk Awareness
- Disclosure Is Not A Secret
- Planning and Growing a Real Estate Business
- The Power of Social Media Marketing
- Doing the Right Thing - The Code
- Benefits of a Professional Home Inspection
- Tiny Homes and Other Alternative Properties
- The Millennials are Changing Real Estate
Stetson University is proud to partner with Grant Writing USA to host a grant writing workshop from June 15-16, 2020. This comprehensive course will give participants the tools to improve their performance in grant writing, grants management and grant maker research.
Online Personal and Professional Skills
Learn new personal and professional skills online in Deland, FL! We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Online Career Training
Stetson University, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.