The Stetson University Community Education Project has been awarded a $210,000 grant, which will be used to expand classes for incarcerated men in Tomoka Correctional Institution, as well as begin offering college credit for courses this fall.
At its spring meeting held at the Stetson University historic campus in DeLand, the Stetson University Board of Trustees announced the election of four new members to the board. Their terms officially begin on July 1, 2018.
- Blasting a Way into Crime or Just Clean Fun?
- Stetson University Names Fernandez New Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Stetson University Celebrates 132nd Commencement
- Stetson University Concert Choir Kicks Off Spring Tour Sunday
- Stetson University Board of Trustees Approves Capital Improvements Budget, Celebrates Environmental Impact Reductions
- Breakiron-Evans, Brenner Enter Stetson University Accounting Hall of Fame
- Stetson University Hatters Unveil New Athletics Logo
- Stetson University to Celebrate 132nd Commencement Next Week
- Stetson University Recognizes Local Entrepreneurs at Awards Ceremony
- Earth Day Fair Kicks Off Two Weeks of Environmental Fun at Stetson University
- Stetson University Ethics Team Takes First, Second at IBECC
- Stetson University Receives $18M Gift for Science, Health Education
- Hackathon Media Alert
- Koestner Joins Stetson Students to Take Back the Night
- Caudill to Speak about Gravitational Waves at Stetson University
- Mission-Driven Leadership: Understanding the Challenges Facing Schools Today
- Florida Humanities Speaker Series to Conclude at Stetson University with a Cultural and Historical Look at Rain
- Stetson University Selects Sam Friedman as Hillel Director
- 2018 Poverty and Homelessness Conference at Stetson University
- Tim Wu to Present 'Is First Amendment Obsolete?' at Stetson University
- Southern Religion in Global Contexts: Lectures at Stetson University
Stetson University on Twitter
Contact for: Topics about or fields of study within the School of Business Administration: accounting, finance, sales, management, international business, entrepreneurship, Roland George program, data analytics and other topics
AVP, Marketing Communications
Contact for: University-wide topics, the business of the university, reaching administrators, questions about higher education in general or laws affecting higher education, crisis communications and other topics
Assistant Director of Media Relations
Contact for: Topics or fields of study related to the College of Law: U.S. Constitution, U.S. Supreme Court, advocacy, environmental law, veterans law, elder law, immigration and other topics
For sports information, please contact the Athletics Communications Team.