Stetson University is the first university in the state of Florida to sign an agreement with the American Institute of CPAs to provide students an accelerated path to earning their accounting degree while saving on tuition.
Two Stetson University School of Business Administration professors have been recognized by two separate international organizations for outstanding achievements.
A Stetson University student, Bryson Pritchard from Ormond Beach, Florida, placed second and won $3,500 in the Collegiate Entrepreneurship Organization’s (CEO) Annual Pitch Competition held recently in Kansas City, Missouri.
From court to classroom, Stan Van Gundy will be joining Stetson University’s Sport Business program as an instructor in January for the spring semester.
High school students have a chance to learn about the computer science field during Stetson University's Hackerspace computer coding events. No coding experience is needed.
During November, the Gillespie Museum will be celebrating six decades as an earth science center on Stetson University's campus and in the Central Florida community. On Nov. 14, 1958, the museum opened with a founding collection of 15,000 mineral specimens that were donated by Thomas Byrd and Nellie Parsons Gillespie of Palatka, Florida.
Stetson University's Roland George Investments Program opened its ninth public trustee meeting with the sounds of "Born in the USA" blasting through the sound system as RGIP student Leslie Garconville rode up to the Marshall & Vera Lea Rinker Welcome Center front door astride a Harley-Davidson motorcycle to begin her presentation on the first of the trade war fall-out stocks, Harley Davidson.
Jason Evans, Ph.D., associate professor of environmental science and studies at Stetson University, will be discussing ways to conserve Florida's fresh water supply in his keynote presentation "Reclaiming the Future: Science, Engagement and Hope in our State of Watery Peril" during the Volusia Water Alliance’s annual Fall Symposium, Friday, Oct. 26, in DeLand.
Five Stetson University research projects have a chance to make a difference in young people's lives thanks to The Nina B. Hollis Institute for Educational Reform.
Dress up as your favorite character and discover the mysteries of the animal and plant worlds with hands-on activities and experiments during the 10th Annual Mostly Green Halloween on Saturday, Oct. 27, 10 a.m. — 1 p.m. at the Gillespie Museum.
Stetson University has announced a partnership with two local businesses for sponsorship of the Centurion Sales Program role-play laboratories on the DeLand campus.
- Stetson University Reaches Record Undergraduate Enrollment – Again
- Stetson University Professor Dr. Kirsten Work to Present Research on Variation in Freshwater Fish Assemblages Between Springs Nationwide
- Stetson University Grad Students No. 1 in State for CPA Test
- Stetson University Ranked Number 5 by U.S. News & World Report
- Multimedia Exhibit by Anni Holm Explores Impact of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Immigration
- Stetson University Continues the Christmas Candlelight Concert Tradition with New Location
- Stetson University Computer Science Competition Receives $2,000 Grant
- Stetson University Welcomes Air Force ROTC Program to Campus This Fall
- Stetson University Seeks Proposals on Sustainable Farming
- Prince Entrepreneurship Program Kicks off Fall Seminar Series
- The Princeton Review Names Stetson University One of The Best 384 Colleges for 4th Year in a Row
- Stetson University Receives $210,000 Grant for Prison Education Project
- Stetson University Board of Trustees Elects Four New Members
- Blasting a Way into Crime or Just Clean Fun?
- Stetson University Names Fernandez New Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Stetson University Celebrates 132nd Commencement
- Stetson University Concert Choir Kicks Off Spring Tour Sunday
- Stetson University Board of Trustees Approves Capital Improvements Budget, Celebrates Environmental Impact Reductions
- Breakiron-Evans, Brenner Enter Stetson University Accounting Hall of Fame
- Stetson University Hatters Unveil New Athletics Logo
- Stetson University to Celebrate 132nd Commencement Next Week
- Stetson University Recognizes Local Entrepreneurs at Awards Ceremony
- Earth Day Fair Kicks Off Two Weeks of Environmental Fun at Stetson University
- Stetson University Ethics Team Takes First, Second at IBECC
- Stetson University Receives $18M Gift for Science, Health Education
- Stetson University Wins Cairns Innovation Challenge
- Stetson University Wins Top Rookie Program in National Sales Competition
- Hackathon Media Alert
- Koestner Joins Stetson Students to Take Back the Night
- Caudill to Speak about Gravitational Waves at Stetson University
- Mission-Driven Leadership: Understanding the Challenges Facing Schools Today
- Florida Humanities Speaker Series to Conclude at Stetson University with a Cultural and Historical Look at Rain
- Stetson University Selects Sam Friedman as Hillel Director
- Stetson University Students Unveil Stock Picks
- Stetson University Welcomed into CFA Institute University Affiliation Program
- 2018 Poverty and Homelessness Conference at Stetson University
- Tim Wu to Present 'Is First Amendment Obsolete?' at Stetson University
- Southern Religion in Global Contexts: Lectures at Stetson University
- Stetson University Holds VITA Celebration
- Stetson University Hosts Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition
- Stetson University Student Takes Second at Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference
- Advance Media Preview of "A Better Nectar" Art Exhibit at Stetson University
- Stetson University Announces VITA Dates for 2018
- Prince Entrepreneurship Program Kicks off Seminar Series
Stetson University on Twitter
Contact for: Topics about or fields of study within the School of Business Administration: accounting, finance, sales, management, international business, entrepreneurship, Roland George program, data analytics and other topics
AVP, Marketing Communications
Contact for: University-wide topics, the business of the university, reaching administrators, questions about higher education in general or laws affecting higher education, crisis communications and other topics
Assistant Director of Media Relations
Contact for: Topics or fields of study related to the College of Law: U.S. Constitution, U.S. Supreme Court, advocacy, environmental law, veterans law, elder law, immigration and other topics
For sports information, please contact the Athletics Communications Team.