DELAND, Florida, March 15, 2019 – Stetson University Community Education Project (CEP) is launching Rethinking Incarceration, an initiative designed to promote dialogue on mass incarceration, prison reform, human rights, political engagement and systemic oppression.
DELAND, Florida, March 13, 2019 – Anthony Ray Hinton spent 30 years on Alabama’s death row for crimes he did not commit.
DELAND, Florida, March 13, 2019 – Following a nationwide search, Stetson University Executive Vice President and Provost Noel Painter, Ph.D., announced the appointment of Michèle Alexandre, a noted civil rights, gender and race scholar, and author of “The New Frontiers of Civil Rights Litigation,” as the next dean of Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida.
DELAND, Florida, March 11 - 2019 - The Stetson University Board of Trustees today announced the members of the university's Presidential Search Committee following the retirement announcement from President Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D.
DELAND, Florida, March 6, 2019 – Stetson University students won $33,500 at two different student entrepreneur pitch competitions held this past weekend. Sophomore Bryson Pritchard seized first place in both competitions.
DELAND, Florida, Feb. 26, 2019 – Wake Forest students took the top spot in the annual Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition held at Stetson University Feb. 21-22.
DELAND, Florida., Feb. 18, 2019 – Stetson University School of Business Administration has announced a partnership with Gartner, a leading research and advisory company based in Stamford, Connecticut, for sponsorship of the Centurion Sales competition team.
DELAND, Florida, Feb. 15, 2019 – Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D., today announced her decision to retire as president of Stetson University in June 2020 after 11 years in the top leadership role. Libby became Stetson’s ninth president in July 2009 and its first female president since the university was founded in 1883.
DELAND, Florida, Feb. 12, 2019--Stetson University and Seminole State College have signed an articulation agreement that will allow Seminole State students graduating with an Associate of Arts in accounting to seamlessly complete their Bachelor of Business Administration in the accounting program at Stetson’s School of Business Administration.
DELAND, Florida., Feb. 7, 2019 – Stetson University School of Business Administration announced that the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program will be offered on the DeLand campus to eligible taxpayers from now until April 12.
DELAND, Florida, Feb. 6, 2019 –Stetson University School of Business Administration announced the continuation of Entrepreneurship Thursdays a seminar series featuring nationally recognized speakers, pitch competitions, and startup advice.
- Stetson University Researcher Says Smoking in Films Does Not Influence Teens to Pick Up Habit
- Stetson University Offers New CFP Board-Registered Program in Financial Planning
- Stetson University's NBHIER Launches New Journal on Education Reform
- Stetson University HackerSpace Presents Website Building Workshop
- Rembrandt Exhibit at Stetson University's Hand Art Center Examines Authenticity of Legendary Artist's Etchings
- Gillespie Museum Exhibit Showcases Florida Calcite's Beauty and Diversity
- Stetson Theatre Arts Presents Award-Winning Drama 'Circle Mirror Transformation'
- Stetson University First in Florida to Offer College Credit for AICPA's High School Advanced Accounting Course
- 2 Stetson University Faculty Receive International Recognition
- Stetson Student Takes Second at Global Pitch Competition
- Stan Van Gundy to Join Stetson University Sport Business Program, More New Instructors Include Rob Neal, Bud Hanson
- High school students have an opportunity to learn computer science skills at Stetson University's Hackerspace
- Gillespie Museum Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Stetson University Students Pitch Top Stock Buys
- Jason Evans to Discuss Problems, Solutions for 'State of Watery Peril' at Volusia Water Alliance symposium
- Stetson University Research Grants Provide Educational Opportunities for Youth
- 10th Annual Mostly Green Halloween at Gillespie Museum
- Two Local Companies Sponsor Stetson Centurion Sales Labs
- Stetson University Reaches Record Undergraduate Enrollment – Again
- Stetson University Professor Dr. Kirsten Work to Present Research on Variation in Freshwater Fish Assemblages Between Springs Nationwide
- Stetson University Grad Students No. 1 in State for CPA Test
- Stetson University Ranked Number 5 by U.S. News & World Report
- Multimedia Exhibit by Anni Holm Explores Impact of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Immigration
- Stetson University Continues the Christmas Candlelight Concert Tradition with New Location
- Stetson University Computer Science Competition Receives $2,000 Grant
- Stetson University Welcomes Air Force ROTC Program to Campus This Fall
- Stetson University Seeks Proposals on Sustainable Farming
- Prince Entrepreneurship Program Kicks off Fall Seminar Series
- The Princeton Review Names Stetson University One of The Best 384 Colleges for 4th Year in a Row
- Stetson University Receives $210,000 Grant for Prison Education Project
- Stetson University Board of Trustees Elects Four New Members
- Blasting a Way into Crime or Just Clean Fun?
- Stetson University Names Fernandez New Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Stetson University Celebrates 132nd Commencement
- Stetson University Concert Choir Kicks Off Spring Tour Sunday
- Stetson University Board of Trustees Approves Capital Improvements Budget, Celebrates Environmental Impact Reductions
- Breakiron-Evans, Brenner Enter Stetson University Accounting Hall of Fame
- Stetson University Hatters Unveil New Athletics Logo
- Stetson University to Celebrate 132nd Commencement Next Week
- Stetson University Recognizes Local Entrepreneurs at Awards Ceremony
- Earth Day Fair Kicks Off Two Weeks of Environmental Fun at Stetson University
- Stetson University Ethics Team Takes First, Second at IBECC
- Stetson University Receives $18M Gift for Science, Health Education
- Stetson University Wins Cairns Innovation Challenge
- Stetson University Wins Top Rookie Program in National Sales Competition
- Hackathon Media Alert
- Koestner Joins Stetson Students to Take Back the Night
- Caudill to Speak about Gravitational Waves at Stetson University
- Mission-Driven Leadership: Understanding the Challenges Facing Schools Today
- Florida Humanities Speaker Series to Conclude at Stetson University with a Cultural and Historical Look at Rain
- Stetson University Selects Sam Friedman as Hillel Director
- Stetson University Students Unveil Stock Picks
- Stetson University Welcomed into CFA Institute University Affiliation Program
- 2018 Poverty and Homelessness Conference at Stetson University
- Tim Wu to Present 'Is First Amendment Obsolete?' at Stetson University
- Southern Religion in Global Contexts: Lectures at Stetson University
- Stetson University Holds VITA Celebration
- Stetson University Hosts Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition
- Stetson University Student Takes Second at Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference
- Advance Media Preview of "A Better Nectar" Art Exhibit at Stetson University
- Stetson University Announces VITA Dates for 2018
- Prince Entrepreneurship Program Kicks off Seminar Series
Stetson University on Twitter
Contact for: Topics about or fields of study with the School of Music or the College of Arts and Science: visual art, environmental science, biology, chemistry, digital arts, psychology, computer science, public health, religious studies, theatre arts, education and other topics
Contact for: Topics about or fields of study within the School of Business Administration: accounting, finance, sales, management, international business, entrepreneurship, Roland George program, data analytics and other topics
AVP, Marketing Communications
Contact for: University-wide topics, the business of the university, reaching administrators, questions about higher education in general or laws affecting higher education, crisis communications and other topics
Assistant Director of Media Relations
Contact for: Topics or fields of study related to the College of Law: U.S. Constitution, U.S. Supreme Court, advocacy, environmental law, veterans law, elder law, immigration and other topics
For sports information, please contact the Athletics Communications Team.