Virtual Services, Resources and Programs
Login to HatterJobs using your Stetson username and login.
- Schedule phone or video appointments (click on green button titled “Make an Appointment”)
- Upload your resume to have it virtually reviewed (click on “My Docs” on the left-hand menu)
- View and apply for internship and job openings (click on “My Jobs” on the left-hand menu)
Career Chat: Quick question? Chat with Career and Professional Development, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (click on “Let’s Chat” in the lower right-hand corner)
Apply to a Micro-Internship: Students and recent graduates from all majors can participate in paid short-term, professional assignments to build and demonstrate skills while exploring a variety of career paths.
Standout: A video-based practice interview platform that allows students and recent graduates to hone their interview skills by responding to questions customized for various career fields. Participants are able to request feedback on interview performance from Career and Professional Development staff.
Online Resources by Topic
Virtual Programs and Breaking Career News for Students
- Distinguished Fellowships and Scholarships Opportunities for Students: Watch the recording from April 14th to learn about several scholarships from campus advisors and hear about experiences of 2 Stetson student scholarship applicants.
WayUp Virtual Lunch & Learn Summer Series; June 30th – August 6th (Sessions Tues. & Thur. at 12pm ET): Are you interested in hearing from industry experts, like Dan Rosensweig, CEO at Chegg, Reshma Saujani, CEO and Founder at Girls Who Code, and Venture Capitalist, Peter Boyce? This summer, WayUp, the go-to platform for students and recent grads to find job opportunities, is hosting a Virtual Lunch & Learn Summer Series -- and it's 100% free!
We encourage you to join these sessions all summer long and get the chance to win some awesome prizes! Don’t miss world-renowned industry tycoons discuss things they wish they knew when they were graduating. Learn more about the speakers and register today!
- Educational Testing Service Now Allowing GRE to Be Taken at Home
- Facing COVID-19 Challenges, The LSAT Goes Remote: A Home Test Will Be Offered
- LIVE: Who’s Freezing Hiring from Coronavirus
- College Recruiter: Job Board for Remote Work
- How to Find (and Land!) a Remote Job That’s Right for You (The Muse by Deanna deBara)
- 60 Best Remote Job Websites to Find a (Great) Remote Job Fast in 2020