Virtual Services, Resources and Programs
Login to HatterJobs using your Stetson username and login.
- Schedule phone or video appointments (click on the green button titled "Make an Appointment")
- Upload your resume to have it virtually reviewed (click on "My Docs" on the left-hand menu)
- View and apply for internship and job openings (click on "My Jobs" on the left-hand menu)
Career Chat: Quick question? Chat with Career and Professional Development, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (select "Let’s Chat" in the lower right-hand corner)
Apply to a Micro-Internship: Students and recent graduates from all majors can participate in paid short-term, professional assignments to build and demonstrate skills while exploring a variety of career paths.
Standout: A video-based practice interview platform that allows students and recent graduates to hone their interview skills by responding to questions customized for various career fields. Participants are able to request feedback on interview performance from Career and Professional Development staff.
Online Resources by Topic
- Major and Career Guidance
- Internship Preparation
- Graduate School Preparation
- Job Search Resources
- College Recruiter: Job Board for Remote Work
- How to Find (and Land!) a Remote Job That’s Right for You (The Muse by Deanna deBara)
- 60 Best Remote Job Websites to Find a (Great) Remote Job Fast in 2020
Recorded Programs and Quick Video Tips