Professionalism and Productivity
Demonstrate authentic professional presence through setting and accomplishing goals and producing high-quality results while responsibly keeping interests of the larger community in mind. Exhibit integrity, accountability, resilience, adaptability, good judgment, humility and drive.
The Stetson Career Navigation Rubric and related rubrics from other universities and organizations to assess career navigation learning and development are provided below.
- Stetson University Professionalism and Productivity Rubric: Skills, Attributes and Habits Word l PDF
- Stetson University Professionalism and Productivity Rubric: Projecting Professional Presence Word l PDF
- Aims Community College Professionalism Rubric
- University of Arizona Professionalism Rubric
- TAMU Project Management Rubric
- TAMU Risk Management Rubric
- Rollins College Health Behaviors Rubric
- Rollins College Personal Development Rubric
- AACU Ethical Reasoning Value Rubric
- Iowa State University Professionalism Rubric