Influence and empower others toward a common goal through awareness of one’s actions, abilities and beliefs; understanding and respecting others; strategic thinking; and decision-making.
The Stetson Career Navigation Rubric and related rubrics from other universities and organizations to assess career navigation learning and development are provided below.
- Stetson University Leadership Rubric: Stetson Leadership Paradigm Based on the Social Change Model of Leadership Word l PDF
- Stetson University Leadership Rubric: Alternative to Stetson Leadership Paradigm-More Traditional Business Model of Leadership Word l PDF
- TAMU Delegation Rubric
- TAMU Effective Feedback Rubric
- TAMU Effective Meetings Rubric
- TAMU Ethical Leadership Rubric
- TAMU Fiscal Responsibility Rubric
- TAMU Membership Selection Rubric
- TAMU Mission/Vision/Goal Setting Rubric
- Haskell Indian Nations University Leadership Qualities Rubric