Students who plan to participate in a Spring 2019 internship for credit are required to attend one of the offered orientation sessions to finalize their registration in an internship course. Students who have participated in an Internship Orientation within the past year (Spring 2018) are not required to attend the orientation again. If you are unsure if the exception applies to you, review the requirements you have completed on the Internship Application Checklist under the One Stop tab of My Stetson.
The orientation session will help you learn about what to expect during your internship and provide tools and tips to maximize your experience.
If you have a class or work conflict with all of the offered orientations, or if you are offered an internship after the final orientation, please contact Career and Professional Development at 386-822-7315 or email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, November 28, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Sage Hall, Room 218
- Friday, November 30, 3:00-4:00 p.m., LBC, Room 123
- Monday, December 10, 2:00-3:00 p.m., CUB Garage
- Wednesday, January 16, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Sage Hall, Room 242
- Friday, January 18, Noon-1:00 p.m., LBC, Room 123
Please note: Students must attend an orientation session before the “internship registration deadline” as indicated on the Stetson University academic calendar or risk being withdrawn from the course.