International Students

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is off-campus work authorization for employment (whether it is paid or unpaid), such as an internship, for F-1 international students to receive further training. It is designed to achieve an established academic objective that is directly related to your degree level and major. If you need CPT Authorization, start by downloading the college/school appropriate information sheet and complete the three CPT forms which are located at the link below.

For more information email or call the W.O.R.L.D International Center at 386-822-8165 /[email protected].

International Student Flyers

College of Arts Sciences PDF

School of Business Administration PDF

School of Music PDF