Equity and Inclusion
Demonstrate the awareness, attitude, knowledge and skills required to equitably engage and include people from different local and global cultures. Engage in anti-racist practices that actively challenge the systems, structures, and policies of racism.
The Equity and Inclusion Rubric and related rubrics from other universities and organizations to assess career navigation learning and development are provided below.
- Equity and Inclusion Rubric Word l PDF
- TAMU Diversity Rubric
- UNC-Wilmington Diversity Rubric
- UNC-Wilmington Global Citizenship Rubric
- Wagner College Intercultural Engagement Rubric
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology Intercultural Appreciation Rubric
- Rollins College Community Engagement Rubric
- Rollins College Intercultural Knowledge Rubric
- AAC&U Civic Engagement Value Rubric
- AAC&U Global Learning Value Rubric
- AAC&U Intercultural Knowledge and Culture Value Rubric