Global and Intercultural Engagement
Demonstrate openness, inclusiveness, sensitivity and the ability to interact respectfully with all people while understanding individual differences. Comprehend how one’s actions affect both local and global communities. Build meaningful connections and interrelationships in order to address the world’s most pressing and enduring issues collaboratively and equitably.
The Stetson Career Navigation Rubric and related rubrics from other universities and organizations to assess career navigation learning and development are provided below.
- Stetson University Global and Intercultural Engagement Rubric Word l PDF
- TAMU Diversity Rubric
- UNC-Greensboro Global Engagement Rubric
- UNC-Wilmington Diversity Rubric
- UNC-Wilmington Global Citizenship Rubric
- Wagner College Intercultural Engagement Rubric
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology Intercultural Appreciation Rubric
- Rollins College Community Engagement Rubric
- Rollins College Intercultural Knowledge Rubric
- AAC&U Civic Engagement Value Rubric
- AAC&U Global Learning Value Rubric
- AAC&U Intercultural Knowledge and Culture Value Rubric