Career and Self Development
Proactively develop oneself and one’s career through continual personal and professional learning, awareness of one's strengths and weaknesses, navigation of career opportunities, and networking to build relationships within and without one’s organization.
The Career & Self Development Rubric and related rubrics from other universities and organizations to assess career navigation learning and development are provided below.
- Career and Self Development Rubric: Self-Awareness, Exploration, Decision-Making for Career and Grad School Word l PDF
- Career and Self Development Rubric: Gap Analysis, Goal Setting and Action Planning Word l PDF
- Career and Self Development Rubric: Networking, Resume, Letter, Essay, Searching for Job and Grad School, Interviewing, Follow-up and Negotiating Word l PDF
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Interview Rubric
- NACE Resume Rubric
- NACE Cover Letter Rubric
- UNC-Wilmington Personal Development Plan Rubric
- Rollins College Career Preparation Rubric