Help us plan your Class or Organization Reunion this year! Maybe you played on an intramural/club sports team, or you were a member of a fraternity or sorority or a member of a student organization. If you have a group you'd like to reconnect with, let us know and we'll help you get the ball rolling. It's a great way to reunite with the people who made your college experience memorable.
Events for this year's Class Reunions will include an All-Class Reunion celebration on the evening of Friday, November 5, 2021, as well as a combined 50th reunion dinner on Saturday, November 6, 2021, for the classes of 1970 and 1971. If you are interested in having a separate event for your class, please contact our office.
What classes are celebrating reunions this year?
- 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015
- 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016
How can I help plan an event for my class reunion?
- Email Alex Herron, from the Alumni Office at [email protected] to get started!
- Help organize logistics (hosts, programs, games, etc.) for your event.
- Invite your classmates
- Come and celebrate!
How the Alumni Office staff will help:
- Share with you a list of your classmates to contact
- Add the event to the master calendar on the website and printed schedule
- Send an email and/or physical invitations to your group
- Collect RSVPs for your event
For more information about planning a reunion for your class or group, please email Alex Herron at [email protected] or call 800-688-HATS(4287).