Help us plan your reunion this year! Maybe you played on an intramural/club sports team, or you were a member of a fraternity or sorority or a member of a student organization. If you have a group you’d like to reconnect with, let us know and we’ll help you get the ball rolling. It’s a great way to reunite with the people who made your college experience memorable.
What classes are celebrating reunions this year?
- 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014
How can I help plan an event for my class reunion?
- Email Amy Dedes, from the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started! She will help you determine the best location and time for your reunion.
- Help organize logistics (location, food, drinks, etc.) for your event.
- Invite your classmates
- Come celebrate!
How the Alumni Office staff will help:
- Reserve space on campus or at a local venue
- Share with you a list of your classmates to contact
- Work with caterers for menu plans
- Add the event to the master calendar on the website and print schedule
- Send an email and/or physical invitations to your group
- Collect RSVPs for your event
Due to budget and staffing constraints, reunion planning is reliant on volunteers with support from our office. In order to make the event a success, we need your help!
For more information about planning a reunion for your class or group, please email Amy Dedes at email@example.com or call 800-688-HATS(4287).