Alumni Digital Events
We are excited to launch a series of Alumni Digital Events to help us stay connected and engage with one another! This page of events gives you easy access to resources to learn and discover, ways to connect and engage with one another; and opportunities for you to help and support current students. To RSVP for an event, use the forms found under each individual event or contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at email@example.com.
For a full schedule of digital alumni events, check out our calendar.
Check out our previous virtual events on our webinar archives page.
Want to host or participate in any of the listed programs? Complete our interest form to share your preferences, and we will be in touch!
Alumni Digital Events Opportunities
Faculty, Staff and Alumni Educational Webinars
- Join fellow Hatters and learn about a variety of topics. The topics will change weekly.
Virtual Career-Centered Webinars
- Join us to get tips on a variety of topics, such as navigating the job search, improving your LinkedIn profile, and leveraging your Hatter network.
- Looking to help a current Hatter? HatterJobs (powered by Purple Briefcase) allows alumni and parents to post internships and job openings at no charge, view Stetson student profiles and resumes, schedule and manage on-campus and remote interview activities, and register for Stetson’s Fall and Spring Internship and Career Expos. Post internships and job opportunities today!
- Stetson, in partnership with Parker Dewey, has created a portal where alumni and parents can post or find paid, short-term, professional work experiences. These mostly remote or virtual opportunities are also called micro-internships or short-term projects. These opportunities allow Stetson students and recent graduates to demonstrate skills, explore careers, and build employer contact networks. They typically range from 5 to 40 hours in length and are similar to projects completed during a typical internship but on a smaller scale. Once students or alumni apply for your opportunities, you can sort applicants according to college/university and identify Stetson talent that has applied. Post or find opportunities today!
Schedule a Virtual Advisor appointment
Virtual Hatter Concerts
- Tune in to live musical performances from current Hatters and alumni.
Virtual Hatter Demonstration
- Join your fellow Hatters and share some of your hidden talents, such as cooking, DIY crafting, cocktail making, and much more!
Future Hatters Virtual Series
- Share your Stetson pride with your little future Hatter! New activities will be posted for #futurehatters to participate in at home.
Virtual Regional Networking
- Participate in these virtual alumni networking events to make connections with Hatters in your area. These events will allow alumni not only to connect based on regional location but also to connect based on interests and skillsets.
Virtual Student Recruitment
- Support the efforts and initiatives of the Office of Undergraduate Admission. Volunteer to communicate with admitted and prospective students through virtual alumni panels and regional and hometown hangouts
Personal Development Webinars
- Join fellow Hatters to learn new skills and continue your personal growth. Workshops will be provided around the following topics: leadership, mental health, personal branding, and much more!
Virtual Wellness and Fitness Sessions
- Join fellow alumni for live-streamed workouts, and get the group workout experience from the comfort of your own home.
Stay tuned for more events!
Christmas Candlelight Virtual Concert
December 11, 7:30 p.m. ET
Greek Alumni Leadership Panel