New Hatter Fast Track Days
Stetson University invites you (and your family) to a special day just for #newhatters. Our New Hatter Fast Track Days are designed to help you jumpstart your Stetson experience. These optional days are held throughout the summer and are the perfect chance for you to make connections with departments on campus as well as with other students all while taking care of any open business prior to move-in day.
- Wednesday, May 19 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (virtual) - Register
- Thursday, June 10 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (virtual) - Register
- Friday, June 25 at 8:30 a.m. EDT (in-person) - Register
- Tuesday, July 13 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (virtual) - Register
- Friday, July 16 at 8:30 a.m. EDT (in-person) - Register
- Wednesday, July 21 at 10:00 a.m. EDT (designed for commuter students) - Register
To be announced...
New Hatter Checklist Requirements:
Each of the below items are requirements from our New Hatter Checklist. More information and links to the following forms are found on the Starting at Stetson website.
- Optional Placement Testing: Placement Exams are not required for all students. Please review the Placement Testing website to determine if you need to take a placement exam.
- Immunization Forms: Please print out the immunization form and take it to your doctor to complete. Students who have not submitted this form may email it to Health Services at email@example.com. Immunization forms are required to register for classes and need to be completed ahead of time in order to submit to Health Services.
The following documents can be completed electronically at my.stetson.edu:
- Personal Data and Advising Form (PDA): Students who have not submitted this form may complete it electronically.
- Health History Form: Students who have not submitted this form may complete it electronically.