Resources for Current Students
First Year Students
- First Year Seminar - Learn what it takes to be successful in college.
- Advising 101 & Advising 102 Labs - Complete Advising Lab to register for next term.
- Discovery Program - Explore major options.
- Placement Testing - Learn more about Placement Testing for Writing, Quantitative Reasoning and Language.
Advising and Class Registration
Meet with your faculty advisor and sign up for classes during advising season.
- Find your registration time
- How to register for classes
- Class Schedule Search
- Degree Audit Tutorial
- Change Major/Minor/Advisor form
- On Academic Suspension? Concerned that your grades may result in Academic Suspension? Learn more about this process and what it means.
After-Hours Social and Study Spaces
At Stetson, we are committed to your success. Please use the areas for extended hours (listed below) for study or social space.
- 24-hour study lounge
- 24-hour computer lab
- duPont-Ball Library
- Hollis Center lounge and Recreation Facilities
- Cross Cultural Center
Stetson's Excellence in Faculty Advising Award
» Nominate a faculty member who demonstrates excellence in advising undergraduate students.