Resources for Current Students
First Year Students
- First Year Seminar - Learn what it takes to be successful in college.
- Advising 101 & Advising 102 Labs - Complete Advising Lab to register for next term.
- Discovery Program - Explore major options.
- Placement Testing - Learn more about Placement Testing for Writing, Quantitative Reasoning and Language.
Advising and Class Registration
Meet with your faculty advisor and sign up for classes during advising season.
- Find your registration time
- How to register for classes
- Class Schedule Search
- Degree Audit Tutorial
- Change Major/Minor/Advisor form
- On Academic Suspension? Concerned that your grades may result in Academic Suspension? Click here to learn more about this process and what it means.
After-Hours Social and Study Spaces
At Stetson, we are committed to your success. Please use the areas for extended hours (listed below) for study or social space.
Stetson’s Excellence in Faculty Advising Award
» Nominate a faculty member who demonstrates excellence in advising undergraduate students.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, access the Stetson SSC from the Student Life tab on my.stetson.edu. Log on, click the blue "Get Assistance" button on the top right-hand side, select "Academic Services," then "Academic Success." Choose the option that best fits your needs from the drop-down menu.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (386) 822-7345.