, February 23, 2017
Developing Digital Technology
January 24, 2017
- Stetson alums, students design new apps, software
Financial Friday: Do I Need to File a Tax Return?
January 23, 2017
- What college students need to know at tax time
Financial Friday: Live Like a Millionaire
January 17, 2017
- Most millionaires spend their money wisely - even frugally
Riggs Named New Executive Director of Stetson’s Centurion Sales Program
January 13, 2017
- Training labs, partnerships with businesses part of the program
Financial Friday: Student Loans
December 16, 2016
- How much in student loan debt can you manage?
Financial Friday: Maximizing Tax Breaks
December 2, 2016
- When you pay your college tuition could save you thousands of dollars in taxes owed
Financial Friday: What Is Compound Interest, and How Does It Work?
November 13, 2016
- What kind of interest you pay could cost you extra money
Financial Friday: Loans, Scholarships and Grants
November 1, 2016
- What's the Difference and Why Should I Care?
Dreaming Big for Next Gen in Family Business
October 21, 2016
- New mission for FEC: serve as catalyst, offer help
Financial Friday: Thieves Would Love to Be You
October 20, 2016
- Protect personal info; don’t be a victim of identity theft
Emerging Technologies: A Good Investment?
October 15, 2016
- Roland George Investments Board to hear student stock picks Monday, Oct. 24
Financial Friday: Thieves Target Students with ‘Student Tax’ Scam
October 14, 2016
- Thieves are calling college students and pretending to be IRS agents
SOBA to Launch New Centurion Sales Program
October 4, 2016
- Program will offer major, minor in sales beginning Fall 2017
Financial Friday: Periodic Credit Report Check
September 30, 2016
- Every two seconds an American becomes the victim of identity fraud, according to Javelin Strategy & Research. You should check...
Financial Friday: New FAFSA Changes Affect Students Now
September 23, 2016
- Every year, parents of college students fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is also...
Financial Friday: Before You Pay That Credit Card Bill
September 16, 2016
- Credit cards make it easy to spend money, but when the bill arrives it’s sometimes a shock to see the...
Lessons Beyond the Classroom
September 13, 2016
- For executive MBA students at Stetson, raising money and awareness for nonprofits brings great dividends.
Financial Friday: Balancing Your Bank Account
September 9, 2016
- Balancing your bank account is important because banks make mistakes, and if the mistake is made against you and you...
Financial Friday: When to Use Cash, Credit, Debit or Check
September 2, 2016
- How do you know when to use cash, credit, debit card or a check? Good question. Important question. Cash is...
Financial Friday: Creating a Budget and Why You Should
August 26, 2016
- College is probably the first time you’ve ever been personally, individually responsible for so much money. By understanding basic money...
Next Page »