Hours during Winter Break
Stetson University will celebrate the holidays and Winter Break from Friday, Dec. 23, through Jan. 2, with most offices resuming regular business hours on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Classes resume for the Spring 2017 semester on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017, following the Martin Luther King Jr. federal holiday on Jan. 16.
A few offices at the university will remain open during the winter break.
Public Safety (386-822-7300) remains open 24/7. Please contact them for any emergencies, questions or concerns.
Admissions will close beginning Friday, Dec. 23, and reopen Wednesday, Dec. 28. The office will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Dec. 28 through Dec. 30, with Holiday Campus Tours at 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. on those days. Register for any of those times online or call 1-800-688-0101.
Admissions will be closed Dec. 31 through Jan. 2, and reopen Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Other holiday hours at Stetson’s DeLand campus:
- Stetson Dining Services will be closed from Dec. 23 through Jan. 2, including the Commons, the Coffee Shop, Johnny Rockets and Einstein Bros. Bagels. The Commons will reopen on Jan. 3 with limited hours, such as 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. from Jan. 3 through Jan. 6.
- The Hollis Center will be closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 2. The wellness and recreation facility will reopen Jan. 3, with weekday hours from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.; and from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on weekends through Jan. 16.
- Health Services will be open on Friday, Dec. 23, from 8 a.m. to noon, and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a nurse available for minor first aid and to answer questions. The clinic will be closed Dec. 24 through Jan. 2. From Jan. 3 through Jan. 6, and from Jan. 9 through Jan. 13, the clinic will be open from 8 a.m. to noon, and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The clinic will be closed on Jan. 16 and resume regular hours on Jan. 17.
- The duPont-Ball Library will be closed Friday, Dec. 23, through Jan. 2. From Jan. 3 through Jan. 13, the library will open Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and close on Saturdays and Sundays.Regular spring hours will resume on Saturday, Jan. 14.
- The University Bookstore will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Dec. 24-26, and Dec. 31-Jan. 2. Otherwise, hours will be 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For Athletic schedules, visit GoHatters.com.