Summer@Stetson camp programs
April 21, 2014
Summer@Stetson includes athletics, music, theater, gifted education, art, science, engineering and foreign languages. Camps will be held weekly from May to August.
Stetson’s summer camps are taught by professionals in the particular field of study who provide interesting, hands-on activities for their campers. Their selection was based not only on subject expertise, but also their ability to inspire enthusiasm for learning.
Listed below are just some of the opportunities offered at Summer@Stetson 2014:
- HATS (High Achieving Talented Students)
- Outdoor Classrooms at the Gillespie Museum
- Creative Art Classes (Digital Arts, Painting Techniques)
- Academic Camps (Bonner Summer Leadership Program; French Immersion Program)
- Athletics (Men’s Basketball Camps; Little Hatters; Stetson Tennis Camps)
- Music Workshops (Double Reed; Clarinet; Vocal; Flute; Saxophone; Brass)
- Continuing Education Camps (Destination Science; Astronaut Training; Robot Mania, etc.)
- Reading Institute for Children and Adults
- STEAM Summer Camps in Celebration, Fla.
- Each camp, program, course or activity has specific age requirements, experience levels, costs and registration information.
This information, as well as links to more detailed information from the offices offering the programs, can be found online at Summer@Stetson (www.stetson.edu/other/summer/.)
For more information about Summer@Stetson and a complete schedule of events, contact Boundless Learning at Stetson University at 386-822-7518.
By Andy Patel