Directions to the Tampa Law Center
The center is located at the southwest corner of Tampa Street and Henderson with entrance to parking at the far south side of the building off Tampa Street.
Find out where to park once you arrive at the Tampa Law Center.
From North Tampa
- Take I-275 South to Exit 45A, then get into the right-hand lane and proceed to Doyle Carlton Drive (exit ends here).
- Turn right onto Doyle Carlton Drive proceed and turn right on Henderson.
- Proceed to Tampa Street and turn right again, stay in right hand lane to access campus parking on the south side of the building.
From St. Petersburg
- Take 275 North to Exit 44 (Scott Street), then take Scott Street straight to N. Florida Avenue and go left (north) on Florida Avenue.
- Follow Florida to Henderson and go left (west) on Henderson.
- Take Henderson to Tampa Street and make a left (south), then get immediately into the right hand lane as the Tampa Law Center is located on the right side of Tampa Street and the parking area is located directly south of main building.
- Turn right into driveway by guard house and come through gates to main parking area.
From East (via Interstate 4)
- Take I-4 West towards Tampa.
- As I-4 West ends, take I-275 South to Exit 45A.
- Get into right-hand lane and proceed to Doyle Carlton Drive (exit ends here).
- Turn right onto Doyle Carlton Drive, then proceed.
- Turn right on Henderson, then proceed to Tampa Street and turn right again.
- Stay in right-hand lane to access campus parking on the south side of the building.