Directions to Stetson University's DeLand Campus
Stetson University is easily accessible by car from almost all major interstates that run through Florida.
From Orlando/Tampa (Interstate 4, eastbound)
- Take the first DeLand exit (Exit 114) and turn left on State Road 472.
- Travel approximately three miles and follow the fork to the right onto Highway 17/92, which later becomes Woodland Boulevard.
- Travel through downtown DeLand (five miles) and you'll see the university's main gates at East Minnesota Avenue.
From Jacksonville (Interstate 95, southbound)
- Take the International Speedway Boulevard (U.S. 92) exit (Exit 261B) and head west approximately 20 miles into DeLand.
- Turn left at Highway 17/92 (Woodland Boulevard).
- Travel south through two traffic lights before entering the Stetson University campus area at the main gates at East Minnesota Avenue.
From Miami (Interstate 95, northbound)
- Take Exit 249 and head west on U.S. Highway 44 approximately 20 miles into DeLand.
- U.S. Highway 44 will become New York Avenue as you approach DeLand.
- Turn right onto Amelia Avenue and the Stetson University campus area will begin after the traffic light.
- Turn left onto East Michigan Avenue and right at Woodland Boulevard. The university's main gates will be at East Minnesota Avenue.
From Ocala (I-75)
- Take Exit 358 and head east on State Road 326.
- Travel approximately 15 miles and turn left on State Road 40.
- Travel approximately 45 miles and turn right on U.S. Highway 17.
- Travel about 15 miles into DeLand. U.S. Highway 17 will become Woodland Boulevard as you enter DeLand.
- You'll arrive at the Stetson University campus when you see the main gate at East Minnesota Avenue.