Directions and Parking - Celebration
The Stetson University Center at Celebration is located in the heart of the Orlando attractions area. The center is within 10 minutes of the Walt Disney World Resort area, is within 15 minutes of SeaWorld and is within 20 minutes of Universal Studios.
From Daytona Beach or Orlando (Interstate 4, westbound)
- Take I-4 West to Highway 192 East (Exit 64A) towards Kissimmee.
- Once on Highway 192, turn right at the third stoplight onto Celebration Avenue. Note: Turn on Celebration Avenue, not Celebration Place. (You should see the big Celebration water tower at the light where you need to make the turn.)
- Continue through three lights and four stop signs. After the fourth stop sign you will see Celebration K-8 School on the right. On the left, just past the condominiums, will be Stetson University, 800 Celebration Avenue. We are in a three-story brick building. Turn left and use our free parking.
From Tampa (Interstate 4, eastbound)
- Travel I-4 East towards Orlando.
- Take Exit 62 (Disney - Celebration). Bear right towards Celebration.
- At the stoplight (a tee in the road) turn left onto Celebration Blvd. Travel this boulevard about 1.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Waterside Drive. Travel Waterside Drive (25 mph) until it ends at Celebration Avenue.
- Turn left onto Celebration Avenue and travel for about 0.6 mile. The Stetson Center at Celebration will be on the right. It is a three-story, brick building. Turn right and use our free parking.
From Orlando International Airport
- Take the south exit out of the airport to the 417 Greenway (Toll Road) toward Tampa/Disney.
- You will travel through three toll booths. Exit at Celebration Avenue, a 50-cent toll (Exact change required).
- Turn left off the ramp toward Celebration. Continue through four stop signs (don't count stop lights).
- After the fourth stop sign you will see Celebration K-8 School on the right. On the left, just past the condominiums, will be Stetson University, 800 Celebration Avenue. We are in a three story brick building. Turn left and use our free parking.